1.05.2010

I cannot wear your skinny jeans.

Have you ever been to American Apparel? Well, if you haven't then let me tell you that these people are hip. The employees are about 97 pounds and are just plain "too cool for school". I wear an XL in their clothes and that is pushing it. The clothes are made for adults shaped like Carson. That being said, I went there 1/2 hour before they closed on NYE and bought a t-shirt dress and awesome purple tights. Of course I knew I wouldn't wear it, but couldn't really leave with nothing and prove I am an old chubby mom. So, today I returned it and sam and I got leg warmers instead. Now, we can be hip and cool just like those people in their skinny jeans AND be warm and cozy.

1 comment:

Norma said...

I ask you, who's cooler than Sam and Kim? I mean, really . . .